Monday, 10 June 2013

Mojo Monday 296 My First Challenge



Having come home from Convention with lots of new yumminess from the upcoming catalogue, I just couldn't resist using a little in the card I made for this week's Mojo Monday Challenge.

                                                                Here is their sketch:
                                                 
                                                          Here is my card (front):

                                                                        and inside:

This is my first challenge, and I feel a little like I have stepped into the Twilight Zone. I know already there is no turning back, I'm hooked . So check back regularly as I intend to stretch myself with more challenges.  Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours and that lobster looks delicious!
    Congratulations on your first challenge, and yes I will be checking back regularly to see all your amazing work! Lou X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, what a fun card! I just love all that splatter stamping.

    ReplyDelete