Thursday, 27 June 2013

My first challenge _ Take Two!

OK, so I know my last post was supposed to be of my very first Mojo Monday Challenge but my lack of technical skills caused a hiccup and it didn't actually end up on the Mojo Monday site. Oops!

Well,  let's try again with this week's challenge. This was a fun one with two options.
With my love of retro and vintage I figure I have more of an affinity with squares than circles (and no that wasn't a reference to any uncool friends).

Here are the sketches:



I had fun creating this card and immediately the embossing frame came to mind.
Hope you like my card.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just gorgeous! Love the classy color combo and your sweet little birdie image. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julee, I'll play regularly now that I have discovered you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete