Friday, 8 November 2013

What an exciting time

Don't you just love it when you get a lovely unexpected surprise in your day?
When that surprise involves the papercrafting you adore then it is even more awesome.
That's exactly what happened to me today. I finally got around to opening the Christmas issue of Scrapbook Creations magazine, that had been sitting patiently in its plastic bag, on my desk for almost a week.

And not only did I find that my Christmas This n That planner project was on the cover and they had dedicated 6 pages to it, and my Christmas card set was featured in a lovely spread; but surprise, surprise they had also featured my blog in their blog a sphere. What a lovely surprise. Thank you editor Ellen Harvey.




My husband has been teasing me all day saying it was like the Donna show and I was a little embarrassed but it was a real thrill.

Here is a little peek at some of the pages featuring my Christmas planner, but there are so many awesome projects by so many talented artists packed into this issue that you are going to want to get your hands on your own copy.

BTW I loved making the journal so much that I have created some cheery Christmas tags in the same style which I will be sharing with you in the next day or two.

And remember if you want to create your own Christmas Planner you can order your own This n That journal and the coordinating washi tape, rotary stamp and accessories from me. Simply call (02) 4758 8796 or visit my Stampin' Up! on line ordering site by clicking on the 'Place an Order' tab at the top of the page.
Call me and I'd be happy to help get you started, but don't delay because Christmas will be here before we know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment