Saturday, 14 December 2013

Guest Blogging Fun

This week I was lucky enough to be the guest blogger on the Scrapbook Creations blog.

I was asked to create a set of Christmas gift tags and I immediately pulled out the red and green bits and bobs. But nothing was happening. Nada, zip, not a creature was stirring all right! I felt like I had lost my creative mojo. Then it dawned on me, I was just really over red and green.
I had completed my 70 Christmas cards only a few days before and they were in the very traditional colour scheme and I just couldn't face the red and green again so soon.
So I chose the funky colour scheme of Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Old Olive teamed with Crumb Cake cardstock. And bam it was back! My creative juices were flowing and this fun tag set was the result.

For a full list of supplies and some tips on creating, head  on over to the Scrapbook Creations blog.

And if you would like to join in the fun at my regular card classes please call (02) 4758 8796.
             

                                   MERRY CHRISTMAS!


                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment