Thursday, 27 August 2015

Our new Christmas catalogue is around the corner

Only Four more sleeps to our new Holiday Mini Catalogue launches.

That means it's only a few more days till you can have your very own copy to drool over.

I have started playing with products that I bought on pre-order (that is a major perk of being a demonstrator, we get to buy products ahead of time) and I must say I am having a ball with some of the new stamp sets.

I usually don't have too much trouble picking a favourite stamp set but there are so many awesome sets to choose from that I can't quite pin it down to one set.

Right this minute, I am loving Sparkly Seasons. It features snow globes and is just so adorable.

I made this card using the Sparkly Seasons set for this week's Mojo Monday sketch.


I always love playing along with the Mojo Monday challenges but haven't had time to do so for a while. I'm going to make a regular date with my craft supplies so that I can do it more often.


I combined this stamp set with the cute 'doodled' border stamp from our Tin of Cards stamp set from our annual catalogue.
It is just so quirky, I love it and think it might make an appearance on quite a few projects in the near future.

If you want to get your hands on any of these products or your very own copy of the 
2015 Holiday Mini Catalogue, don't hesitate to give me a call 
0402 608 623.

All images copyright 2015 Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated. All content is the sole responsibility of Donna Williams, Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, and products offered on this web site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!®

Mojo412.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment