Monday, 19 September 2016

It's never too early to start planning for Christmas

I cannot believe I haven't blogged for just over a year.

I knew it would take a while to settle in to my job so I backed off with my blogging. It would only be for a while, I told myself. So you can imagine how horrified I was when I opened my blog today to write a post and saw just how long it had been.

Well, that is a thing of the past, I resolve to blog much more often. I'm going to aim for once a week from now on.

Today, I want to talk to you about Christmas. If I have learnt one thing from how quickly the last year has gone, it is that the short 13 and a bit weeks from now to Christmas will go by in a blink.
And if I don't get organised now it will find me in a state of chaos.

So believe it or not I am going to start my Christmas gift list tonight right after I finish this post.

If truth be known, Ive had my head in the Christmas game for a while now but all the goodies in our new Christmas catalogue have given me the push I needed to get started on some projects.

I have quite a few Christmas card classes booked between now and Christmas so I've been making Christmas cards like there is no tomorrow.

When a friend called in with some delicious macarons on the weekend, I just had to make a Christmas tag so I could photograph and use that box of yumminess as a prop.
I knew it would look pretty delicious, (pun intended).

Usually the hard part for me is the photography, I'm not the world's best photographer!
But this time the hard part was keeping hubby away from the macarons long enough to shoot the photo.

Before I had even finished making the tag, the kettle was boiled and a cuppa made ready for the anticipated macaron.


So here it is:
I hope you enjoy this little Christmas sweet treat (the tag, not the cookies) as much as I enjoyed making it. Till next time...Happy Stamping! Donna x
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment