Monday, 6 February 2017

How are you coping with this weather?

It is super hot at the moment in the part of the world where I live. 
We have been experiencing hot, hot days for weeks now and so I decided to retreat to my craft room (which is air conditioned) on the weekend and make cards.

Ever since the start of the heatwave I had been craving a nice icy cold milkshake and well, it somehow manifested itself, in my latest card creation!
Not quite as thirst quenching as the real deal; but it certainly whet my appetite for card class this month.

I hope you like this quick but cute card with all it's frothy goodness!



This card features Stampin' Up!s Mixed Drinks stamp set, which I'm happy to order for you.
Remember during sale-a-bration, orders of more than $90, qualify for a free product from our 
Sale-a-bration brochure.

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment